UPSC Recruitment 2023:
On 11/02/2023, the Union Public Service Commission published the notification for the UPSC Recruitment 2023: Foreman, Assistant Controller, Labour Officer, and Deputy Director Posts. In total, 73 positions will be filled across several departments in India. From 11/02/2023 until 02/03/2023, the online application will be accessible online. Candidates that match the requirements can apply online before the deadline. The personal interview will be used to make the decision. The content supplied below includes thorough information that candidates can review. Candidates may view the comprehensive material details here as well.
Foreman, Assistant Controller, Labor Officer, and Deputy Director are the titles of the positions.
Date of Post: 11/02/2023
total: 73 vacancies,
Location: All of India
Important Dates for the 2023 UPSC Recruitment
for the Positions of Foreman, Assistant Controller, Labor Officer, and Deputy Director
Before the deadlines specified, qualified applicants should submit their applications for the positions of foreman, assistant controller, labour officer, and deputy director. Please refer to the online application deadlines indicated in the table below before applying for the positions.
|Date of Notification||11/02/2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||03/03/2023|
Foreman, Assistant Controller, Labor Officer, and Deputy Director Posts Available in UPSC Recruitment 2023
Applications are being accepted by the Union Public Service Commission for 73 available positions, including Assistant Controller, Labor Officer, and Deputy Director. Details about the openings can be found in the table below. Anywhere in India will be used to post the chosen applicants.
Name Of The Posts No. of. Posts
- Foreman (Aeronautical) -1
- Foreman (Chemical) -4
- Foreman Computer (IT) -2
- Foreman (Electrical) -1
- Foreman (Electronics) -1
- Foreman (Metallurgy) -2
- Foreman (Textile) -2
- Deputy Director of Employment – 12
- Assistant Controller of Mines – 47
- Labour Officer – 1
Following employment, the candidates will be given a monthly pay scale. All positions are paid according to the following scale.
|Sl.No.||Name Of The Posts||Pay Level|
|1.||Foreman||44,900 to 1,42,400|
|2.||Deputy Director of Employment||67,700 to 2,08,700|
|3.||Assistant Controller of Mines||Level 10|
|4.||Labour Officer||44,900 to 1,42,400|
- For Foreman – 30yrs
- Deputy Director of Employment – 40yrs
- Assistant Controller of Mines – 35yrs
- Labour Officer – 30yrs
- Post Name Education Requirements Experience
AMIE, a Master’s degree in computer science, or a B.E./B.Tech. for foreman
- Deputy Employment Director
a five-year master’s degree in one of the following fields: business administration, psychology, sociology, economics, statistics, or mathematics
- Assistant Controller of Mines, Mining Engineering, B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech.
- 3 years for engineering and 1 year for technology
- Degree in labour relations and a three-year postgraduate degree or diploma
Selection Criteria: The criteria for selection include interviews
Application fee for : Candidates may pay the fee both offline and online. Applications not accompanied by the required fee will not be accepted.
- General/OBC/EWS/Male – 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/WOMEN – Nill
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023: Foreman, Assistant Controller, Labour Officer, Deputy Director Posts
Candidates should visit www.upsc.gov.in to submit an online application.
- To apply for a job online, click (ORA).
- To apply for a job, click “Apply Now” next to the position you want.
- The deadline for online registration is February 3, 2023.
- Use a valid email address and mobile number to sign up.
- Upload the necessary paperwork or certifications.
- Documents needed include proof of schooling, birth date, experience (ideally in the format specified), desired qualifications, and, if applicable, a physical handicap certificate.
- The application fee must be paid at any SBI branch in cash, by using the bank’s net banking service, or by using a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit or debit card.
Send in your application.
- Obtain a printout of the verdict Submitted application.