548 openings in SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment for 2023
The official website @apprenticeshipindia.gov.in has posted the 548 position SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification. Candidates may submit applications between May 3 and June 3, 2023.
Recruitment for Apprentices in the Railway SECR 2023
Recruitment for SECR Railway Apprentices 2023:A notice for the hiring of 548 railway apprentices in the Bilaspur division has been published by the South East Central Railway Recruitment Board. Between May 3 and June 3, 2023, interested applicants may submit an application for the SERC Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023. Candidates will be chosen based on their scores in the matriculation and ITI exams. Check out the article below for more information about the recruitment.
Recruitment For SECR Trainees
Candidates must have a 10th-grade diploma and an NCVT/SCVT certificate in the required trade. As of July 1st, 2023, the candidates’ minimum and maximum ages should be 15 and 24 respectively. Candidates must fill out the online SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment form by going to Apprenticeship India’s official website. https://www.apteachers9.in/ Check out the article below for more information on the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment, including the steps for filling out the application.
Overview of SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The summary table below contains information on the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
South East Central Railway is the organisation responsible for recruiting for the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Location Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh Website @www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in Post Name Trade Apprentice Vacancies 548 Category Govt Jobs Application Start Date 3rd May 2023 Application End Date 3rd June 2023 Selection Process Weightage of Matriculation & ITI Marks.
Notification of SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification contains information about the recruitment of SECR Railway Apprentices in 2023. Before submitting the SECR Railway Apprentice Application Form 2023, candidates are recommended to carefully read the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification. Using the URL provided in the article below, candidates can obtain the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification.
Application Procedures for the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment for 2023
Candidates can apply for the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 by following the instructions listed below.
- select the above-provided direct link.
- Your browser will launch the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online page.
- To get started, sign up for the portal by selecting Register as a Candidate.
- After completing the signup process, sign in with your registered ID and password.
- Start by providing all the necessary information into the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Form, including your name, contact information, educational background, and employment history.
- the formatted copies of your scanned signature and photo should be uploaded.
- Pay the needed application fee online with your debit, credit, or net banking account.
- Check the application to make sure all the information is accurate.
- To end the application procedure, click the “Submit” button.
- Print off the application so you have it for reference in the future.
Eligibility Requirements for SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The eligibility requirements for the SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 are detailed below for candidates to review.
- Age restriction as of July 1, 2023
- Age minimum: fifteen years
- maximum age of 24
- Age Relaxation: In accordance with laws
High Court Stenographer Recruitment in Punjab and Haryana 2023
- Candidates must have obtained a passing score on the 10+2 system’s class 10th examination.
- a recognised institution’s ITI course in the appropriate trade must have been completed.
- Selection Procedures for SECR Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- The average percentage of marks candidates received in their matriculation and ITI exams will be used to choose the candidates. The percentage of marks earned in both the ITI and matriculation exams will be given equal weight. As they fill out the application, candidates must input their marks on the portal.